1. WARRANTY. THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND PLEXUS PROVIDES NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL PLEXUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE, YOUR INABILITY TO USE OR ANY RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES THAT ARE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO ANY CLAIM WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER PLEXUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. All content of this website is owned or controlled by Plexus. The information, materials and authorship included in this website are the copyrighted property of Plexus. Any unauthorized use of any portion of this website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws and regulations.
4. You are authorized to access, use and copy information and materials available on this website (i) only for your own individual purpose and then only in a manner for which the information and materials is reasonably provided to you; and (ii) as permitted by any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
5. When retrieving information from this website, you are prohibited from doing any of the following:
a.Copying, distributing, modifying, publishing, or transmitting, in any other manner, including without limitation for your use in creative work or for you to sell or promote other goods or services;
b. Decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any software used by, comprising or making up this website;
c. Accessing or attempting to access any protected area of this website not intended for your use or that you are not authorized to access;
d. Using or attempting to use spiders, robots, avatars, intelligent agents, or any other extraction or navigation search except for a normal browser;
e. Engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks which are connected to the website; and
f. Aggregating, copying or duplicating any of the materials or information available from this website, except for the small amount of materials and information temporarily required for an ordinary single use of the Web-site.
6. Violation of these terms and conditions may result in infringement of our intellectual property and our contractual rights or those of others, is prohibited by law and could result in substantial civil and criminal penalties. You agree to indemnify and defend Plexus from and against any liability, costs and damages arising out of your breach of this Section, including without limitation, any attorney's fees.
7. Any documents, designs, photographs, image files, text, or other works supplied by you (collectively, "your content") to this website or by e-mail to Plexus for any reason may be protected by intellectual property rights. You warrant to Plexus that you own or otherwise have the express written permission of the owner to make your content available to Plexus, and you hereby grant to Plexus a non-exclusive, perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free right to copy, modify, transmit, make derivative works of, and otherwise use or use on its behalf, any of your content to the extent Plexus deems, in its sole discretion, necessary to provide you with the services or support you request.
9. All marks displayed on this website are subject to the trademark rights of Plexus Corp. and its subsidiaries, including the names "Plexus", "Plexus Technology Group", "Plexus Electronic Assembly", the Plexus logo, and the phrase, "Plexus The Product Realization Company", and all other corporate logos and emblems. Any use of such marks is prohibited.
10. This website may contain information and disclosures of products, methods or other technology which may be the subject of other intellectual property protection owned by Plexus. Nothing on this site is to be construed as granting any license whatsoever, by implication or otherwise, to any intellectual property.
11. If you submit any information to Plexus via this website, you will not: (A) transmit anything that is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic or harmful; (B) transmit a virus or any other harmful component; or (C) contact other website users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. Further, you warrant to Plexus that you own or otherwise have the right to submit such information, and you will indemnify and defend Plexus against any and all claims and costs (including attorneys' fees) arising out of any information you submit via this website.
12. Any information contained in any press release accessible through this website should be understood as having been accurate only at the time of the release. The circumstances and facts discussed in the release may have changed from the date of such press release which may affect the information contained in such press release.
13. Certain portions of this website may contain information that can be considered forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial and technical performance of Plexus. Before you consider making an investment in Plexus, you should refer to the documents that Plexus files periodically with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Nothing on this website should be construed as constituting an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and nothing on this website should be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. You are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
14. Plexus' obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements it enters into with its customers and vendors, and those obligations are not governed by the information found on this site.
17. Except as otherwise provided by law or expressly provided herein, you are solely responsible for (i) your use of this website; (ii) the conduct of any of your business, advertising, marketing or sales in connection with this website; and (iii) any negligent or illegal acts or omissions of you or your agents, contractors and employees.